need a list

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: need a list
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 07:50:00 -0500
this isn't exactly shop related but most of us are car guys and have
shops... so it qualifies (sorta).

I'm trying to compile a list of internet sites that are good resources for
a first timer getting into car building/ street rodding/ LBC repair... etc.

there are millions of sites there to choose from but which are the best ???
You guys have seen many more than me and I'd like to collect your choices
for the best auto lovers sites that would cater to a beginner as well as a
F1 pit crew member.

Make and model don't matter, I'm looking for Old Buicks, LBCs, Shoebox
Chevys...any and all, but any and all of the best sites you'd recommend to
a new friend looking into the hobby...

you can post on the site or email me directly at jniolon@uss.com or
jniolon@wans.net

thanks

john

like old Ford trucks ?? check out my site at
http://jniolon.clubfte.com   or our home site at
www.ford-trucks.com