Re: MIG welders (not asking for advice)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MIG welders (not asking for advice)
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:35:17 -0700
John and Keith,

Both of your ideas sound pretty nice. I have a Square Wave 175 and have
been thinking about a cart for it. Do either of you have any pictures
of your carts?

Keith, it sounds like you built a frame and placed the roll away
"inside"
it. Is this correct? Or did you place the welder directly on top of the
tools box? The Square Wave is pretty darn heavy.

Thanks,
Drew

--
Drew Rogge