Re: CBs and Lawn Mowers.. & high income N VA

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CBs and Lawn Mowers.. & high income N VA
From: "Timothy R. Hoerning" <hoerni@cooper.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:12:17 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 13 May 2002, Eric Murray wrote:

> I use my el-cheapo bench grinder to do most of the sharpening, and a couple
> good files to finish it off.  Balancing only takes a few seconds each.

        Okay, I've been following this thread, but I havn't seen a reference on

how to balance a blade?  I've balanced motorcycle wheels, but how do you
do the blade?  I guessing it doesn't involve attaching weights to the blade...

                Tim

Tim Hoerning  /  hoerni@cooper.edu
'91 Honda VFR 750, '84 Honda VT500 Ascot, '73 Honda CB350G Super Sport
'87 Chevy El Camino,  '90 Plymouth Laser