Re: blowing up gophers

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: blowing up gophers
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:27:42 -0400
Now that movie looks like just too much fun!
http://www.rodexindustries.com/video2b.ram
"I'm alllllllllllllllll Right! . . ."

If you could just get that pesky neighbor to stand over a hole at the
opposite end of the burrow.

Yes Eric, I do think you are a maniac. It only takes one spark at the
wrong time, and you'll be wishin' you bought the Rodex. See if you can
rent one.

Jon