Dumpsters

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Dumpsters
From: "Eric Petrevich" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:04:19 -0400
OK, turns out the dumpsters for the old chicken coup removal came early.
I've got 30yds for all the wood I'm removing.

My 2 questions...

What is the easiest way to load a dumpster?  I tried my back hoe with a
"thumb" I made for it, I tried the loader.  I even tried a set for fork
tynes that I made for the loader.  Nothing picks up much of the debris.

What is the best way to get the most out of the dumpsters?  Is there a
good way to compress the wood once inside?

Pics of "day one" of the wreckage are on my website.
http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf

Click on the "Other" icon and you can see the pics.

Inch