RE: Concrete Advice

To: <pethier@isd.net>, <kturk@ala.net>, <tbott1@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Concrete Advice
From: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:52:39 -0800
A friend of mine who epoxied his garage floor found a material designed to fill
those expansion cracks to make the whole floor smooth.

It must be at least slightly elastomeric; he knows what expansion cracks are
for!

I use the shop vac approach myself. But I do think about that filler.

Ken Landaiche