Re: SCCA (was Woohoo!!)

To: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>,
Subject: Re: SCCA (was Woohoo!!)
From: "John Viviani" <geeno@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:35:54 -0500
I don't want to upset anyone and the numbers you are showing are great.
However for the last five years (Keep in mind 1st year IL, 2-3 Central
Kansas, now in VA just south of Summit Point) I have been contacting the
SCCA about info to join or get involved. When I started I could not afford
the "race" car then I bought a CRX with intentions of racing, now I have a
Miata which I bought late last year with the intention of racing this year.
The problem is no one ever gets back to me, I have called, emailed, even
managed to track down a few events but cannot get any help or info. I try
the website but it is about as helpful as Home Depots, here is some info but
you must come to the store to see it. Like I have said I have found a few
events but since it is race conditions people don't seem to have time to
answer any questions.

Now that I have bitched, does someone want to contact me so I can get
involved. I am actually a nice guy.

Gino
2003 Mini (ordered)-98 Chrysler-96 Miata(for sale)-95 Wrangler
79 LiL Red Truck-75 Spitfire(for sale)- 62 Chrysler- ?? Lotus 7 Replica