Re: Radio removal

To: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: Radio removal
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 00:54:12 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Ronald Olds wrote:

> How many stores do you shop in where the employees are trained or even have
> the slightest idea of what is going on.

two come to mind: the place where I buy parts and the place where I buy
clothes.  both of them are small independent stores.  I try to not even go
into a wal-mart.  the parts place charges about $.15/quart more for oil
than box stores, which is insignificant when you consider they greet me by
name when I go.  dunno about the price for the clothes, but the service is
excellent.

any other place in the 'service' sector, at least here, is a joke.

scott