E- Christmas - Card

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: E- Christmas - Card
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:53:51 -0600
Merry Christmas,

Probably this will be your first E-Christmas-Card this year.  Hopefully it
finds all of you in good health, good spirits and good employment?. Well,
at least working.  It's been a weird year? especially since September and a
lot of things that I used to take for granted are now very much more
important to me. Family and friends are at the top of that revised priority
list.  Work, gladly has moved down a few notches. And other commitments
that I once thought were essential are now gathering the dust of
triviality.

To all of you in the shop-talk and FTE  and other groups..  your knowledge,
wisdom, support and technical savvy have saved me countless dollars and
hours of time and probably several of my projects from a severe cussin'.
You've advised me on tools, tricks, repair procedures, abstract ideas and
entertained me to no end with your humorous and totally useless comments.
I'm still amazed at times at the lengths you guys will go to help a fellow
out.  I owe you guys a bunch? don't fail to call in those favors.

Since we are mostly connected by this wonder of wire and doo-hickeys called
the Internet it's unlikely that I'll ever get to meet most of you and shake
you hand and in a few cases (ladies) hug your neck.  Please accept this
humble note as my Christmas wish for your continued well-being.

I hope that you and your families are in good health and spirits.
I hope that you are close and share good times often.
I hope that you can't begin to count all your friends.
I hope if that these aren't  the case and it's your fault that you fix it
?. Soon.
I hope that you have a God that you believe in and talk to.
I hope he listens to you and answers your questions and prayers.
I hope you'll share these Christmas wishes and thoughts with every one you
encounter, both friend and foe, loved one and stranger
I hope you'll drop a dollar or two in the Salvation Army Bucket? make that
bell ringer feel useful.
I hope you'll send a Christmas Card with a check in it to the local mission
or to Toys for Tots, or pick up a gift for an Angel Tree child.

Mostly I hope that the Lord blesses each of you with loving family, good
friends that you can count on and who know they can count on you.  I hope
all of us can appreciate the abundance we have and share it with others?
just like we do with jokes and shop problems and truck questions. I hope
you all need a new or classic Ford Truck to carry away your Christmas
gifts.  And, I wish you the very best of holidays and a most prosperous New
Year.

John Niolon

///