Shop-talk archives?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Shop-talk archives?
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@kns.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:27:48 -0500
Hi-

Been off the list for a while, and the one bookmark I have for a
shop-talk archive search doesn't work.  I tried the links on team.net,
but they don't work either, lots of 404's in the shop-talk area. :(

Is there a searchable archive anywhere?  I'm trying to find out
information on the Harbor-Freight 12-ton press... basically, if it's
worth getting.  My primary uses for it is suspension bushings and wheel
bearings.  I know this subject has been covered before, so didn't want
to beat a dead horse if I could find it in the archives.

Please let me know!

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator / Postmaster

///