I live in the Gandhara

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: I live in the Gandhara
From: Mike Ellsworth <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:39:44 -0800 (PST)
I make my humble living doing artistic metalwork for sale locally, as well as
other items for export to East Africa and the Middle East. I have actually went
with a caravan to these far off lands to
Set up contacts with merchants to sell my artwork to merchants in these lands.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of under.bat]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of gupta.doc]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
ql3nav4.gif]

///