RE: humidifiers?

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: humidifiers?
From: "Landaiche Kenneth (NET-BBS/Petaluma)" <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:55:23 -0800
During college, I lived in a very old house with a hot water heating
system. Up in my room in the attic, just about no heat came out of the
radiators. So I had the brilliant idea of removing the regulator. Almost
nothing came out. The lines seemed to be blocked. So I left it open and
went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night in dense fog. Yup,
the lines had worked themselves clear in the night and enthusiastically
blew steam all over the room. At least I had a warm room the rest of the
winter.

Ken L