Re: new member Keith

To: <JNiolon@uss.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new member Keith
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:19:20 -0500
Thanks.... my best friend and I built the shop about 7 yrs ago... ( wow
time flys still feels like yesterday)  it's a 28' X 48' with 10'
ceilings....( big mistake should have been 12' )   I put a electrical
outlet on every stud... figured  hey they cost a whole buck apiece.... and
after 20 yrs in the Army I was tired of walking around looking for a place
to plug in an extension cord.....

I only have the inside portion of my Heat pump so far so it's a bit short
of Cold air but it keeps my nappy butt warm in the winters.... The floor
has two drains offset to the door side and a 24x10' area that is Dead Flat
for jigging chassis off of.... or that was my thought at the time....

I rigged up a Craftsman garage door opener on my 16' roll up door...
amazing little contraption.... gives me the ability to walk down there and
open it even if I forgot my keys.... (key pad outside)   I think I worked a
total of about 2 months designing it and then built it in a weekend.....
fun stuff.... ( okay I was bored )

K      http:downtown.ala.net/~kturk

> From: JNiolon@uss.com
> To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
> Subject: new member Keith
> Date: Friday, October 12, 2001 10:33 AM
>

> Hey guys... check out Keiths page.... this boy is serious about
> shops/tools/and fast cars
>
> Keith,  love your shop    the Shade Tree Mechanics would be envious
>
> john

///