RE: Basement floor

To: "'Brian Kennedy'" <kennedybc@mediaone.net>,
Subject: RE: Basement floor
From: "Landaiche Kenneth (NET-BBS/Petaluma)" <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:45:26 -0700
What is under the tiles? What are the tiles?

Could you just paint over the tiles? That would be the least allergenic
solution.

We had a loading dock floor at work whose linoleum tiles were cracking.
Someone came in with a special bead blaster and cleaned it down to bare
concrete. It was impressive to watch. The whole area was sealed off
because of the dust created :/

I would remove the glue. A 1911 adhesive is probably breaking down by
now.

Ken