Re: newsletter stuff

To: JNiolon@uss.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: newsletter stuff
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:34:25 -0500
If you want some ideas you should look at the newsletters put out by other
clubs.
Archives of "Snic Braaap"  our local Triumph club's (the Illinois Sports
Owners Association) newsletter are available online at
http://www.vtr.org/isoa.
Most of the credit for "Snic Braaap" goes to our editor Joe Pawlak. If you
see an article in our archives you would like to reprint- great! But please
ask first and please credit the source.

Snic Braaap: It not just a newsletter. It's also the sound your LBC makes
when you "Snic" it into gear and then "Braaap" away after stomping the
throttle.

Erik Quackenbush
Technical Editor, "Snic Braaap", the newsletter of the ISOA.

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com

///