Re: Grade 8 vrs 5 confusion

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grade 8 vrs 5 confusion
From: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:11:52 -0500
It's called Nuts, Bolts & Fasteners or something like that.
It's popularly known as "Screw to Win".
      I have it on the shelf at home, along with a couple of similar titles
from other authors.  I would suggest consulting one of the others since
Smith's writing relates more to the higher-end of the formula-car world.
"High Performance hardware" is one that addresses a broader range..

Rex Burkheimer

> answer.  And that would be to my Carroll Smith book about automotive
> fasteners (don't remember the exact title).

///