RE: Cutting paver blocks

To: <datesmanaric@netscape.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cutting paver blocks
From: "Landaiche Kenneth (NET-BBS/Petaluma)" <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:46:25 -0500
I had some patios done with these blocks. The masons used the masonry
blade in an old circular saw of mine and cut partly through on both
sides, then broke the tile. The big down side to using the circular saw
is that all of the masonry dust gets into the bearings and such. You
might want to buy the cheapest circular saw you can find as a
sacrificial tool. Oh, it was cut dry. the tool isn't meant to get wet.

Ken Landaiche