Re: Paint Sprayers

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Sprayers
From: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 13:13:36 -0500
Tim
     I'm in about the same boat. I bought a 1800 psi Wagner, and I think I
could do better with my siphon-spray blow-gun and compressed air.  It
basically spits paint out at a high volume. I never could get a decent
finish. I was shooting semi-gloss latex (indoor), thinned to various
viscosities.   Never was happy, would have taken it back for a refund.
   I have compressors and automotive-type spray guns (cheapos). I would
prefer a gun that uses compressed air.  Or tell me how to use a standard
paint gun for thicker house paint.

Rex Burkheimer

> I'm looking for advice on Paint Sprayers.  I need to get my garage
> painted quickly (only 5 days left until the town issues a summons), and
> a brush just isn't cutting it.
>
> Does anyone have experience with the Wagner line?

///