RE: moving "portable" building

To: rex@txol.net
Subject: RE: moving "portable" building
From: "Schoenherr, Ronald" <Ronald.Schoenherr@trw.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:28:59 -0700
Rex,
Around here (San Diego) there are a number of companies who sell/lease used
Sea-train containers as storage buildings.  These folks have specially built
trucks which look similar to a large flat bed vehicle tow truck, but are rigged
just to move these 10x40 foot containers.  Might be worth checking with them
out if the tow truck option doesn't pan out.

Good Luck,
Ron Schoenherr
Shade tree mechanic ('89 Acura Legend, '90 Toyota Camry) and computer systems
guy who lived near Fort Worth for a few years.