Alternative Style Garage Doors

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternative Style Garage Doors
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:12:32 -0400
Does anyone know of a ready to install type of swing open double door, which
would be suitable for garage use?

I do not like the typical overhead style doors, and everyone in my
neighbourhood probably has one of each style so I'm looking for something
different in the way of the double door which could function well as garage
use.

Don't worry about the effort involved in using it.  This is for my TR6, for
its winter hibernation... so I won't actually be opening and closing the
doors twice a day manually.  I know I could readily have a local contractor
make something up, but I'd prefer to do it myself and just install a unit
which already designed and semi-assembled or fully assembled.

Thanks,

Kai

///