Re: Electric motor power ?

To: Paul Humphries <paul.humphries1@virgin.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric motor power ?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:16:40 -0500
There are a couple of books out there that discuss electric car
conversions. The one I have is called "Build your own Electric Vehicle" by
Bob Brant and I thought it was a good overview of the subject. The other is
called "Convert It" by Browne & Prange. I believe both books are available
from Lindsay Publications htttp://www.lindsaybks.com and probably from Amazon.

I've always thought a Spitfire would make a great basis for an electric car.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com

///