RE: weed trimmers

To: "Brian Kemp" <bk13@earthlink.net>, "David Cole"
Subject: RE: weed trimmers
From: "Paul F Mele" <Paul.Mele@usermail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:10:57 -0400
I had a HomeLite Back Pack blower...."piston ring failed" after one
year....threw it away.
Go, Echo.....(five years, no problems), or other quality brand as previously
noted.

Could alternatively take the idea of buying a used hi quality model to save
some dough. I'd think of "penny wise, pound foolish" unless it's a "thow
away" price (which $49 probably is!).  I've done this with my cars and
always done well....an old BMW or whatever is better than a new Yugo for the
same price....

Always enjoy reading the list.  I'm keeping notes for when I build my next
house and shop (hopefully the last!)  Thanks, guys.

Paul Mele