RE: At home powder coating

To: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>,
Subject: RE: At home powder coating
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:29:21 -0700
Mike Lee wrote :

> A while ago (likely years), I recall a discussion about the Eastwood home
> powder coating system, and how several people really liked it.  Well, I
> was leafing through the Harbor Freight flyer that came in the mail last
> night, and saw that they now offer one as well, for a whopping $70.  Has
> anyone tried out one of their machines?

Mike :

I haven't tried mine out yet, but I bought it based on the opinion of
someone on a different list, who owns both, uses them a lot, and says he
likes the HF unit better.

However, I'm also not absolutely certain that HF sells only one unit.  The
photo seems to've changed, perhaps the unit being sold has as well.

Randall

///