RE: At home powder coating

To: mikel@ichips.intel.com
Subject: RE: At home powder coating
From: Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:00:02 -0500
>I was leafing through the Harbor Freight flyer that came in the mail last
>night, and saw that they now offer one as well, for a whopping $70.

Mike -

The most prolific home-powder-coater I know is Fred Thomas, who hangs out
on the Triumphs list.  I believe that he uses this Harbor Freight unit, and
even prefers it over the Eastwood unit.  I suggest that you forward your
question to him at [ vafred@erols.com ].

Fred also buys powder in bulk quantities and sells it to individuals for
about 1/4th the price that you would pay retail.

   Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
   daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
   '74 TR6  '88 XJ6                      http://www.automate-it.com/Lee/

///