Re: another metalworking question

To: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@sun8.loc.gov>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another metalworking question
From: "BOB NOGUEIRA" <nogera@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 22:32:12 -0500
Eugene:
I've used both the air nibbler and shears. When it came time to buy one I
went with the shears.
With my limited use and experience, I use the shear to rough out the panel
and do my final cut with my hand shears.
I do keep a hand operated nibble  in the draw for those times that I need
the ability to get into tight spaces.
Most of my use is for cutting new sheet metal for fabrication. I think if
my primary use was for cutting holes in a Auto body I might have preferred
the nibbler as that's where I seem to always end up pulling out the hand
powered nibblers.
My birthday  wish is for a Beverly Shear . Got to use one once, and it was
sooo sweet !!!

Bob Nogueira   ( Who often wonders if he can really cut it )