Re: rags

To: "Rush" <jdrush@enter.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rags
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:07:03 -0500
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>

>Sparkle is probably the most lint free of major paper towel brands.

My wife cracked up when she saw you called Sparkle a major brand.  She
describes it as off-brand crap and with bad perfs to boot.

>Donald H Locker wrote:
>> (I usually use Bounty, FWIW, and have found it quite
>> clean and scratch-free.)

Sue just brought home a huge package of Bounty.  We use the stuff
everywhere.  Holders in basement, kitchen, bathroom, garage and shop.

What's next on the agenda?  Hand cleaners?

Daughter Amanda has presented us with a second grandchild.  Sirena Mae
Stremski
arrived on the first day of Spring 2001, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.

///