RE: Air Compressor- Part 2

To: erik@midwestfilter.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Air Compressor- Part 2
From: ken.landaiche@nokia.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:57:39 -0500
Erik,

How small a box did you construct, and what air supply does it provide for
the compressor?

I am thinking about enclosing my compressor in a corner of the garage and
wonder about the air supply needed, whether air vents can be sound-baffled,
and what sound deadening material to use. Homasote is pretty easy to work
with and cheaper than some other options I have read about, like

Ken