Re: Shop Vac replacement

To: Shop-Talk Maillist <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop Vac replacement
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:13:19 -0500
At 01:02 AM 4/10/2001 -0400, Jim Ferguson wrote:

>Anybody on this list know of a small size (<10Gal) Shop Vac that has a
>hole for the exhaust from the unit.  Lowe's, HD, WallMart, KMart, WWW,
>hasn't produced any leads.

I just went out into the shop and looked at a brand new ShopVac (tm) we
just bought. Sure enough- there's no exhaust port on it. How interesting. I
guess I have to take better care of the old unit that does have an exhaust
port. ;{)
--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com

///