Re: Vise location and mounting

To: <BSHolden@aol.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vise location and mounting
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:59:24 -0600
>> A good vice will last at least 3 generations of abuse
>---------------
>Not 60 years old yet, but find that my vice's (autocrossing being but 1 of
>many) have held me in good stead ;->

If you are going to make fun of somebody else's spelling, you really ought
to spell it correctly yourself.  :-)

I find that my iron vise in the shop is holding up well.  Whatever vices I
have seem to be about the same also.

Phil "Apostrophe redistribution squad" Ethier
Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.

///
///