Re: metal bender

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: metal bender
From: Brian Reynolds <reynolds@ll.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:41:31 -0500
What is the model # of the bender you bought?

Has anybody called their customer service number?
(I have not dealt with them, so I don't know what to expect and am curious)

Customer Service Representative
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm P.S.T. at 1-800-444-3353 toll free or
1-805-388-2000 (this is not a toll free number).

They also have an E-mail for technical questions:
tech@harborfreight.com

                       Technical - Dealing with questions about machinery and
products
                       or any question dealing with generators, lathes, pressure
washers
                       and log splitters.

                       Parts - Request for any and all parts except for the
above

                       mentioned items.

///
///