Need Lots of Advice

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Lots of Advice
From: "Eric Schulte" <schulte@odpemail.tamu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:39:38 -0600
Hello Shop-Talkers,

I recently had a 40x60 steel building constructed on the back acre for the
purpose of tinkering on vintage autos and coin-operated machines (i.e.,
jukeboxes, arcade, etc.). I'm in the process of setting up my shop and have
many questions pertaining to various aspects. A friend of mine suggested that I
join shop-talk and tap into the vast wisdom within.

My first question pertains to affordable yet heavy duty shelving options. Are
there any ideas whether to build free-standing shelves from scratch vs. trying
to find them surplus?

Retro-Rick

///
///