3 phase power

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: 3 phase power
From: Epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:00:04 -0500
Well, Christmas came a little early around here.  My buddy's plant closed
it's doors and him and I picked up some REAL heavy duty equipment.
However, most of it is 3 phase power.

My question, what is the best way to convert to 3 phase.  Neither of us do
enough to have the service brought to the house.
There are lots of converters out there, but they seem REAL expensive.

So, does anyone have any plans on how to make these things?  Anyone have a
source for converters at a good price?

I remember seeing a bunch of talk here about 2 years ago on this, but I
can't find the information now (and maybe someone has some updates on it)

Thanks in advance.

Inch

MailTo:epetrevich@relavis.com