Tool Chest Choices...

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Tool Chest Choices...
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:05:27 -0500
Well, 18 months after moving to PA, I finally have the garage mostly
cleaned of boxes and finally have room to setup the garage.  It will be
nice to not have to work in the driveway during this winter...  :-)

Choice 1: Costco 44" in black with (gaudy!) gold pulls, ball-bearing slides
for $577+6%.

Choice 2: Harbor Freight el-cheapo 26" in black for $180.  Buy 3, have them
delivered to my house (instead of "renting" a friend with a pickup), have
more space and save $70.

Choice 3:  Your suggestions for even better and cheaper....

Cheers!