Re: Water Alarm

To: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Subject: Re: Water Alarm
From: David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:05:40 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Richard Beels wrote:

:
:I know I've seen those little water alarms in some catalog.  You know the
:ones, stick the sensor on the floor and the cord runs to the buzzer that
:runs on a AA battery.  Cost $10-$15 or something like that.  After a near
:flooding of the basement by the whole house water filter unit deciding to
:die on me, I think a coupe of these would be a good idea.  :-)
:
:Problem is, I can't remember where I saw them and I can't find them at Home
:Depot, Lowe's, MSC, MMC, Ace, etc...

A coworker bought a bunch from Home Depot, but we had to ask about them, as
they were hidden somewhere.

David