Re: FAQ: Wiring a shop

To: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Subject: Re: FAQ: Wiring a shop
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:06:56 -0400
Drew Rogge wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Have you ever found a source for reasonable priced good quality
> auto-retracting air hose reels? Most of the ones I've seen go for
> around $150 and up. Also any suggestions of nice flexible air hose.

  Princess Auto here in Canada has two grades of retracting
air hose reels. I think both are 30 feet long when fully "out".

  The cheap one is around $50CDN, and the expensive one is
around $80?

  I have the cheap one, and so far it's just been fine, I
was just using it. The only visual difference I can see on
the two is that the expensive one is metal cased and mine is
plastic.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca