matchmaker...Hmmmm.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: matchmaker...Hmmmm.
From: Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:47:01 -0500
Ok, I think I've got this pegged.

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Eric writes

>I used one of these that my ex-fiances father had in his shop.  (due to
>breakup, I can't ask him what it's called) 8>(

And then on Tue, 3 Oct 2000  he explains that...

>The SO is bugging me about what I want for
>my upcoming b'day.  The "Matchmaker" should do quite nicely! 8>)  (maybe
>I'll tell her it's a "relationship building device!" 8>)

HEY ERIC:  It sounds like you should have bought such a device much
earlier!!!!

-Lee "I couldn't resist" Daniels

   Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
   daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
   '74 TR6  '88 XJ6                         http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191