trailer rebuild

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: trailer rebuild
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:39:24 -0500
   I just bought an older enclosed car-hauler. It is basically in good
shape, but I want to re-skin it inside and out. The frame is steel, with
aluminum rectangular tubing for "wall studs".
   Anyone done this job? Any advice or recommended websites?

Recommended skin materials and flooring?  It now has corrugated aluminum,
which I want to replace with smooth white aluminum or ?.  Inside I will use
whiteboard or something lighter if possible. Floor is wood, will probably
use black and white floor tile in checkerboard pattern.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rex Burkheimer
Fort Worth TX