Re: Garage Doors

To: JNiolon@uss.com
Subject: Re: Garage Doors
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:41:26 -0400

Thanks  for the encouragement.  I always seem to have some weird situation
to solve.  You (and other members of this list) have proven invaluable time
and time again.  I don't know what I would do without this list!

If you (or anyone else on this list) are ever in the Central Jersey area,
please contact me and we can hook up for dinner to chat "shop."

Thanks again.

Eric Petrevich - CLP
Relavis Corporation | 212-817-4034
mailto:epetrevich@relavis.com

                    JNiolon@uss.c

                    om                   To:     epetrevich@relavis.com

                                         cc:     shop-talk@autox.team.net

                    08/31/00             Subject:     Re: Garage Doors

                    07:40 AM

forgot to mention....  thanks , Inch.   you always come up with unique
problems... keeps me thinking

john