Re: Tool needed

To: IrritableIam@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tool needed
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:40:05 -0400
The Williams Lowbuck notcher uses a punch and die mechanism.  The
punch part cuts the notch into the die, like a paper punch mechanism.
Quick, clean, smooth, repeatable.  The hole saw versions use just that
-- a hole saw -- to make the cut.  I think the lowbuck.com website
does a better job of explaining the differences in performance than I
could.  If you are only using it a little, the hole saw version may
well be adequate.

HTH.
Donald.