Re: welders...?

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: welders...?
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 07:32:40 -0700
Michael :

Do you really regard Miller so poorly that you would expect a
"precipitous plummet" of quality from a Hobart designed welder to a
Miller ?  I've had several professional welders tell me that Miller is a
good name too.  The first time I saw MIG welding, I watched a pro fill a
sizeable hole in a trans case for me.  I was extremely impressed with
how easy he made it look (which is the mark of an expert), and he was
using a Miller.

Randall