Re: Bearing Grease Packer

To: "Eric Murray" <ericm@lne.com>, "Lyn Fatt, Brian A" <brian.lynfatt@eds.com>
Subject: Re: Bearing Grease Packer
From: "Rex Burkheimer at WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:03:24 -0500
The bearing packers do an excellent job of getting grease through the
bearings quickly. It is less messy, and I think the grease stays cleaner.
Also, it does a better job of flushing out any grit or old grease left in
the bearings.

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@wmautomotive.com  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden