Re: Bearing Grease Packer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bearing Grease Packer
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:17:52 -0500

Brian,

I've never seen the bottle type.  I've used the double cone type with good
success.  The only problem is that you have to have a grease gun loaded
with wheel bearing grease.  You can buy it in tubes like other grease and I
just dedicated one of my grease guns to wheel bearings and labeled the gun
that way.  I guess you could buy a smaller gun and hand pack it....probably
a better idea , I'll never use up a whole tube of wheel bearing grease...
guess I'll pass it along to my heirs

prices vary... I picked up a Lisle unit at a Sears closing sale for about
$5.00   think that was about 60% off.

john