Re: Lifts

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: Lifts
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:00:47 -0400
Mike:

It was a few years ago, but I bought a 4-post lift from Eagle.  It was shipped
on schedule, complete, and it has performed perfectly.  I have noticed that
their product lineup has offerings wider in choice than when I bought mine at
what I think are better prices.  I bought a wheel kit as an option and as I
recall, final price was about $3200 for a 6000# lift.  Regarding customer
service, I had a problem with the wheel kits: the brackets were welded in a way
so that the mounting holes would not line up.  The only fix was new brackets.
These are big steel affairs weighing probably 20# each.  They shipped me
replacements.  BTW, some of my dealings with the customer service follow up was
with Cytec, apparently the supplier to Eagle.