carparts.com feedback

To: "Wheel 2 Wheel" <WHEELTOWHEEL@RACER.NET>,
Subject: carparts.com feedback
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:37:23 -0500
Thanks to all who responded to my request for feedback on this site and it's
service.
Most of the comments were positive, most will use them again.
Those who reported screwups usually got too much, rather than too little.

We will be doing order fullfillment for them, probably by June 1. If your
shipment comes from Fort worth, that will be us.

Thanks again :)

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden