Franklin Mint

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Franklin Mint
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:08:59 -0500
This is stretching the limits of "on-topic" but here goes...

Does anyone know where I can find out a value on a coin collection I got?

It's a 1968 Franklin Mint "Antique Car Coins" series 1 set.  It comes with
a book by Floyd Cymer on the cars in the set.
it's 25 coins.  Each coin is a different year and model car, starting with
the 1901 White Steam Car and ending in a 1925 Lincoln Sport Sedan.

I'm mostly interested in value to know how I show store it (and, if
necessary, insure it (doubtfully however))

Thanks in advance, I'm posting it to my website for anyone to look at if
they are interested.
http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa%7E1.nsf/8890c9e220d5c5ad85256694004b411b/d037d30ae63b62e78525689f00760fee?OpenDocument

The scan didn't come out that great (to keep it small enough)

TIA for any help.

inch