Re: Automotive "cross numbers"

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@Prodigy.Net>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Automotive "cross numbers"
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:08:49 -0600
Found it. You aren't going to like it though.

16740     Isuzu 1981-84 I-Mark Diesel
              Chevette 1982085 diesel

New (rebuilt) price is about $130+.  The core is valued at $35.
We are a very large distributor. We have sold one this year, and one last
year.
Probably more than you really wanted to know ;)

What are you using it on?

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden