Re: AN Bolts & Nuts

To: "Robert Bownes" <rbownes@neworks.net>,
Subject: Re: AN Bolts & Nuts
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:25:56 -0600
>But a *FAR* better and *FAR* cheaper source of good hardware is much
>closer at hand to almost all of us.
>
>The local Caterpillar dealer. Look 'em up in the phone book.
>
>You can buy one or a hundred AN or grade 8 fasteners.

The only place in town I could get bolts long enough for my Europa front
suspension.  The Cat dealer in the Twin Cities is in Richfield.  They are
open until midnight on weekdays.  I guess if you break something on a
machine while you are working second shift, you want that part RIGHT NOW.

Anyhow, that's why my little plastic toy car has two bolts which say
"Caterpillar" on the heads.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/