Re: Pneumatic tools

To: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>, shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pneumatic tools
From: Jay Siegfried <jays2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:30:32 -0500
At 10:25 PM 1/3/00 -0500, Vic Whitmore wrote:

>Santa brought the compressor now I have to buy the tools. Harbor Freight
>doesn't have a very good listing on their site but I suppose their
>catalog is better. There must be other good ones with competitive
>prices. What are your favorite places on the net to buy tools?
>
>Vic Whitmore

Vic,

Whatever you decide by the best you can afford. I have a 1/2 IR impact gun,
3/8 Snap-On impact gun and a Snap-On 3/8 air rachect. I have them many
years and use then often. Keep then well oiled and greased and they should
last forever. I bought the IR new almost 15 years ago.

Try www.eppys.com . They are an automotive tool warehouse I have purchased
from for several years.

Good luck,

Jay