Re: Pneumatic tools

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pneumatic tools
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 00:47:55 -0500
Figure out what tool(s) you'll use the most.  Buy good ones of
that/those.  For me, it was the impact wrench - IR-2131; incidentally from
HF.  I don't remember the price but it was $20-$30 cheaper than anywhere
else cause I conned the operator into giving me the discount.  The 3/8"
ratchet is a craftsman.  The hammer and grinder were cheapies from Enco but
they hold up OK for the occasional use I give them.

Norther Hydraulics has some good deals on tools sometimes.  A&I has good
deals as well.

At 10:25 PM 1/3/00 ,  Vic Whitmore was inspired to say:

>Santa brought the compressor now I have to buy the tools. Harbor Freight
>doesn't have a very good listing on their site but I suppose their
>catalog is better. There must be other good ones with competitive
>prices. What are your favorite places on the net to buy tools?
>
>Vic Whitmore

Cheers!