Re: chicago electric?

To: "Scott Hall" <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: chicago electric?
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 08:39:39 -0600
Scott
   Chicago Electric is HFs house brand. They are usually Chinese or
comparable. I've bought a few small power tools, like the $20 4.5" angle
grinder. It works fine, but I doubt I''d buy anything big in that brand.
Perhaps you will get some better input from others.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  Reynard
rex@txol.net  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea.  It's the Law.
"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden